The Lubbock-Cooper ISD Technology Department is accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. The Student Tech Application is now open. Please click the link if interested. https://url.lcisd.net/sta We will contact you with the info you provide in the application to schedule an interview. A schedule change to the Tech Work Program will be needed if selected for the program.
Student Techs must be able to work at least one, preferably two, class periods during the 2020-2021 school year. Once selections are made then we will work with your counselor to get Tech Work on your schedule.
Student Tech Work Program:
- Reliable transportation is a MUST. Student Techs are expected to work at all campus and district locations as needed.
- Two class periods preferred
- Reliable smart phone to receive school/work-related e-mails, texts, & chats and to access the time clock system is required
- Valid driver’s license with reliable, insured vehicle preferred
- Student Techs earn Computer Maintenance credit in their first year, Computer Technician in second year, and Telecommunications & Networking in the third year for exceptional candidates
- Work independently and sometimes with a team
- Commit to a full year of high-quality performance
Lubbock-Cooper Student Techs assist with routine maintenance, cleaning, and upkeep of IT and A/V equipment. Lubbock-Cooper Student Techs also assist Level 1 Technicians with Level 1 IT support and troubleshooting.
Lubbock-Cooper Student Techs need to be trustworthy and reliable problem-solvers who can respond to IT issues in a solutions-oriented and friendly manner. Student Techs don’t have to know all of the resolutions to IT issues, but they need to be willing and able to find the answers.
Student Tech Work Program Grading Guidelines
E-mail email@example.com if you have questions.Student-Tech-Job-Description